Monday, January 10, 2011

Full House.

Day 10
one.frame.a.day.

 Believe it or not it is easier to get things finished up when the kids have their friends over. Spencer has Andrew over and the girls have Emma and Kate over. They have been keeping themselves entertained (just for today since I have so much work to do). Spencer and Andrew have been playing video games and the girls have been coloring and playing school. Kate fell asleep a few hours ago and Natalie, Emma and Katie all tucked her in with their quilts on the couch.....she was sound asleep. 

Now to get them all in bed and asleep....it shouldn't be hard. The boys had a long day at school and practice. The girls should go to sleep if I tuck them in bed with a book to read.  It has been a busy day for me, I can't wait to catch up in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment